Jose Nimo - 20231115_Poster_CRICK_FINAL.pdf (42.53 MB)
Chemoresistance in triple negative breast cancer, by imaging-guided MS-proteomics
posterposted on 2023-11-29, 14:41 authored by Jose Nimo, Sonja Fritzsche, Daniela Sofia Valdes, Drazen Papic, Stefan Florian, Florian Herse, Fabian Coscia
Poster presented as part of the Crick BioImage Analysis Symposium 2023.
- Cancer patients suffer from treatment resistance
- Current proteomic approaches lose spatial or cell type resolution
- Unclear driving factors in TME for treatment outcome
- Understand cancer treatment response by profiling the tumor microenvironment with spatial and cell-type resolved proteomics
- Established open-source image analysis pipeline
- Imaging of 88 patients, before and after treatment, 4 cores each
- Quantifying up to ~4500 protein per cell-type
Permission has been given by authors to upload to Crick Figshare. Copyright remains with the original authors.